#Iklan

Malayalam Love Quotes Messages Images

#IklanBawahJudul
#Iklan

Malayalam Love Quotes: Love is the feeling that separates humans from others. We all have a lover in our life to move our life forward. We are here for the Best Malayalam Love Quotes and Malayalam Love Messages which you can use to share with our best buddies. Love is the thing that is very much required to all of us. We need love to live our life forward, and it is the thing that supports us. The backbone of any relationship is love and trust between them. In the busy schedule, the partners must spend some time along with their families to make a healthy life.

Malayalam Love Quotes or in other ways Premam Quotes will help you to attract your lovers. Each of us loves our partner very much, and sometimes we fail to express our feelings to them. Share these quotes as messages to your partner, and surely he will be excited to see these quotes. It 's nice to have a partner in our life with whom we can share our happiness and worries. These Malayalam Love Quotes will be collected from various sources and will help you. Let's explore the post.

Malayalam Love Quotes

Malayalam Love Quotes: You can use lovely Malayalam Love Quotes to share with others. Just have a look at these beautiful love quotes and images and share your experience with us.

  • Parayathe Ariyanam;
    Arinju Kondu Snehikkanam;
    Snehichu Kondu Jeevikkanam;
    Jeevichu Kondu Marikanam;
    Marichalum Ormakal Jeevikkanam.
    Athanu yadhartha pranayam!!
  • Nadannu Theernna vazhikalil etho nimitham pole
    Oru naal ninne kandumutti.
    Etho nimishathil kaalam namme suhruthukkalakki,
    Kozhinju veena nimishangale nokki Kanneer pozhikumbozhum
    Ormakalil nammude souhrudham vadathe nilkatte.
  • Oru Kattin Thalodalayi
    Nee ente Arikil Chernnu Ninnapozhum,
    Parayan Kothichittum Kazhinjilla,
    Nee Ariyathe
    Ninne Njan Snehikunnu ennu.
  • Pookaalam Maanju,
    Poo-thumbi Maanju,
    Poovine Snehicha Vandum Maanju,
    Ennittum Maanjilla
    Manasile
    Nin Mukham Maathram.
  • Pranayam orupaadu jeevan illathaaki,
    orupaadu manasukale vedanipichu..
    Ennitum pranayathe palarum innum ishttapedunnu.
    Njanum!
  • Perariyatha Pookalude
    Sugantham elkkumbozhum,
    Manju thulliyude Nanavariyumbozhum aadyam en Hrudhayam
    orkkuka Ninneyum ninte souhrudavumanu.
  • Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time.
  • Superheroes were my weakness, and then you came along. I love you from the tips of your two-toned grunge cut to the soles of your vintage high-tops. You are real; you are you, and I will always be your number one fan.
  • I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.
  • I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
  • They say this kind of love is once in a lifetime, and I know you are the one for me. I offer you all of me today and for always. Thank you for showing me how it feels to be loved.
  • I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
  • Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.
  • I love it when we cuddle and spend nights at home just as much as I love going on our adventures and crazy excursions.
  • Any time spent with you is time spent well.
  • 7.5 billion smiles in the world, and yours is the one that set my heart on fire.
  • No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.
  • I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.
Malayalam Love Images

Best Malayalam Love Messages

Best Malayalam Love Messages: Love is the thing that is required to move our life forward.  You need to share love quotes and wishes to him regularly so that he think about your care towards him.

  • Snehicha manassinte aazham ariyathe,
    Aa manassinte vedhana ariyathe,
    Aarkkum….Aarodum…evide vachum,
    Parayavunna vaakanu
    GOOD BYE!!
  • Yatra paranju pirinju;
    Paathi vazhiyil ethumbozhum,
    Oru pinvilikkayi
    Manasu kothikunundenkil
    Verpettupoya aa vedhanayude
    Peraanu
    SNEHAM.
  • Parayathe Ariyanam;
    Arinju Kondu Snehikkanam;
    Snehichu Kondu Jeevikkanam;
    Jeevichu Kondu Marikanam;
    Marichalum Ormakal Jeevikkanam.
    That is Real LOVE.!!
  • Paranayam oralodu thonnaan
    Chila nimishangal mathi.
    Pakshe
    Aa pranayam nashtamayaal,
    Athu marakkan
    Oru aayushkaalam thanne vendi varum.
  • Nee ullappol nite snehavum,
    Nee akalumbol ninte ormakalum,
    Ullidatholam kaalam,
    Njan thanich aavilla…..
    orikkalum.
  • Pookaalam Maanju,
    Poo-thumbi Maanju,
    Poovine Snehicha Vandum Maanju,
    Ennittum Maanjilla
    Manasile
    NiN Mukham Maathram.
  • Ilakal Thammil
    Thodumennu Pedichu
    Naam Akatti Natta
    Marangal,
    Bhoomikadiyil Verukal Kondu
    Kettipidikunnu!
    Yathartha Snehathe Aarkum Akattan sadyamalla.
  • Kaanathe Kaanukayum,
    Ariyathe Ariyukayum,
    Sparshikathe Sparshikukayum,
    Cheyunna Oru Maayajalamanu
    Ninnodu Enikulla PRANAYAM.
  • Akale Evideyo Oru Shalabamayi Nee
    Paari Nadakkumbozhum.
    Ninte Mugham Ente Manassil
    Oru Mazhavillayi Mayathe
    Nilkkum
    Ennum.
Malayalam Love Messages

Malayalam Love Greetings Images

Malayalam Love Greetings: In this section, we are going to post some of the best Malayalam Love Greetings which you can share with besties. Check out and share with others.

  • Perariyatha Pookalude
    Sugantham elkkumbozhum,
    Manju thulliyude Nanavariyumbozhum aadyam en Hrudhayam
    orkkuka Ninneyum ninte souhrudavumanu.
  • Mazhayude Nertha Ragam Pole,
    Peythu Theernittum Pinneyum Baaki Nilkunna Meghangal Pole,
    Chila Ormakal Ennum Koode Undavum.
    Veendum Veendum Orthedukan…..
  • Pranayam orupaadu jeevan illathaaki,
    orupaadu manasukale vedanipichu..
    Ennitum pranayathe palarum innum ishttapedunnu.
    Njanum!
  • Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!
  • Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable
  • Whether we are together or apart, you are first in my thoughts, the first in my heart
  • You can’t find love. Love is something that finds you
  • I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you, now and forever
  • Every morning is nature's way of giving me one more chance to kiss your loving heart and to make you happy!
  • A silent hug means a thousand words to the deserving heart.
  • You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you
Malayalam Love Quotes

It 's nice to have a good friend in your life. Try to send these awesome Malayalam love quotes to your boyfriend every day, and you can also use these beautiful love messages as Facebook as well as Whatsapp status and make his love stronger towards you. I am here going to say bye and see you in next post. Have a beautiful day to all.


HALAMAN SELANJUTNYA:

#Iklan

#Iklan
#Iklan
==[ Klik disini 1X ] [ Close ]==
close