#Iklan

Valentines Day GIF : Happy Valentines Day 2017 Animated GIF Images

#IklanBawahJudul
#Iklan

Happy Valentines Day 2017 Animated GIF Images: Valentines Day is the Festival of Love, which everyone is waiting to celebrate. In this post, we are back with the impressive collection of Happy Valentines Day 2017 Animated GIF Images or Animated Valentines Day 2017 Images which will be useful to share in social medias. The majority of us have a lover in our life, and we always need to give surprises to them. Recently we shared some of the best valentines day wallpaper, and these animated images will be surely useful to share with your besties. Each of us already started preparing for the festival of love and romance. Also check Happy Valentines Day 2017 3D Animated Gifs.

Valentines Day 2017 is celebrated on 14th February of every year. In fact, the valentines day is replaced by valentines week which consists of some days. Every one of us is looking for beautiful valentines day images and messages to greet your lover, and you are at the right place. Valentines Day is the festival of Love and cares towards someone. We may be busy with work and other personal things, and apparently, the relationship gets worse. We must bind the relationship stronger. Love is something that we need to experience from others. We believe that these Happy Valentines Day 2017 HD Images is useful and you can send these Valentines Day 2017 GIF to your loved ones. Also check Happy Valentines Day 2017 Animated GIF For Whatsapp Facebook in our blog. we will post cupid Gif 2017 in the coming post.

Happy Valentines Day 2017 Animated Images

  • Sometimes a group of people
    Will bring you happiness
    In ways you never dreamed of,
    In ways you can’t express.Your family is like that;
    That’s why we want to say
    How much we appreciate you;
    Happy Valentine’s Day 2017!
  • On Valentine’s Day, I pray for you
    that our love for each other
    will be as deep and boundless
    as the love shown to us
    by our Savior, Jesus Christ.
    I pray that our loving bond
    will be as unbreakable and everlasting
    as the Lord’s love for us.
    I pray that each Valentine’s Day
    will remind us to be as
    selfless and giving with each other
    as our Lord was for us.
  • the smile that cleanses my soul
    the eyes that stop time with a single glance
    the touch of love from his hands
    I’ve been waiting for this day
    this special time
    all I can do is pray
    for you to be my Valentine
  • I crave your honesty on this day of love,
    L ove you whole-heartedly my sweet dove.
    O ut of the blue you shot from the sky,
    V ividly, beautifully stunning my eye.
    E ver adoring you is what I do best,
    Y our smile, your face and all the rest.
    O n days like these I truly believe,
    U and I are meant to be!
Happy Valentines Day 2017 Animated Images
Happy Valentines Day 2017 gif Animated
Happy Valentines Day 2017 GIF
  • When I first saw your face, I knew you were mine
    We have both grown to love each other in such a short time
    you know I’ve been looking for you all my life
    for the day when I become your wife
    you have given me security and love
    which I’ve only ever dreamed of
    I know there is a heaven and dreams do come true
    someone up there loves me
    because they sent me
    YOU
  • You are my everything, Valentine.
    As a desert creature longs for water,
    my thirst for you can never be slaked.
    In a ho-hum day dragging on,
    thoughts of you bring excitement, joy and pleasure.
    As a child opens the birthday gift he most wanted,
    I see everything I want in you.
    You are my everything, Valentine
  • On Valentines, we broke up
    Your friends said it was wrong
    But you didn’t believe them
    Until you heard our song
    Maybe you will love me
    like I loved you
    But I won’t give you another chance
    Because I won’t know if it’s true
  • Love is more time to share.
    It’s really when you care.
    It’s two people joined.
    I was in love with you
    before you could drop a coin.
    It’s a sense of trust,
    but not enough lust
    It’s a commitment to be there,
    but would you always be there
    to share and care? Happy Valentines Day 2017!
  • Night is falling my heart is calling
    I feel so lonely I need you only
    but I’ve got a teddy that I take to bed
    if you’ll be my Valentine
    I’ll take you instead
  • If I could wish to be anything
    I’d wish to be your tear
    to be conceived by your heart,
    born in your eye
    live on your cheek
    and die on your lips
  • Kisses Kisses Kisses,
    Oh, what should I do?
    All I want is just one Kiss,
    From a special person like you.
  • My days are filled with yearning;
    My nights are full of dreams.
    I’m always thinking of you;
    I’m in a trance, it seems.You’re all I ever wanted;
    I wish you could be mine;
    And so I have to ask you:
    Will you be my Valentine?
  • My days are filled with yearning;
    My nights are full of dreams.
    I’m always thinking of you;
    I’m in a trance, it seems.You’re all I ever wanted;
    I wish you could be mine;
    And so I have to ask you:
    Will you be my Valentine?

Happy Valentines Day 2017 GIF Collection

  • There’s a special place. within my heart. that only you can fill. For you had my love. Right from the start. and I know you always will. Happy Valentine’s Day
  • I love you with a love that goes beyond what I can express. Thank you so much for being my friend, my love and my life.
  • Valentines Day is the day of love,
    No one gives me more love than you,
    You brighten up my each single day,
    You deserve my love,
    Will you be my Valentine?
  • I wish that sunny, golden rays
    May come to your life
    This Valentine’s Day!
    I wish that all day long you will know
    That there is one who loves you so.
    That someone is me, my darling love,
    And I pray God will bless us
    From His throne above.
    Love’s sweet, sweet rays
    From my heart will go out
    And assure you you’re loved
    Without a doubt.
  • I'll never get tired of loving you,
    I admire the way you make me fall in love,
    with you more each day!
    Happy Valentines Day 2017!
Happy Valentines Day Animated GIF
Happy Valentines Day Animated Images
Happy Valentines Day GIF Animated

Happy Valentines Day 2017 Animated Wallpapers Pictures

  • You are the smile to my face and the beat to my heart.
    I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, just for who you are..
    You are not my Number1, You are my only 1
    I am completely in love with you..
    Happy Valentines Day
  • I love you today, I love you tomorrow, and I love you forever…till I die…
  • I loved you then and I love you now. But I am least bothered as I can't imagine doing anything else
  • I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow
  • I may not say always how special you are for me, I may not reach to you because I am busy, but you are someone I really love and care for
  • I pray to God for a thousand lives, and I wish I get you in each of them
Happy Valentines Day GIF
Valentines Day Animated GIF
Valentines Day GIF

We are at the end of another post which is very cool to read and share. Now it's your turn to make the decisions and Valentines day is the perfect occasion to propose your lover. Use these beautiful quotes and wishes to propose and let this valentines day brings you everything in your life.

 


HALAMAN SELANJUTNYA:

#Iklan

#Iklan
#Iklan
==[ Klik disini 1X ] [ Close ]==
close